VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Imagine UBC · Tuesday, September 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Sep. 3rd, 12:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Sep. 3rd, 6:00 pm
The VOC will have a booth for Imagine UBC day where we will answer questions and provide information to prospective members.
The VOC will be at table 90 on Main Mall.
If you are interested in volunteering for this booth (and fulfilling a workhike), a wiki sign-up page will be posted at a later date.