VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Kayak Polo at the Beach · Thursday, July 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Jul. 25th, 7:00 pm
Kayak polo at the beach has had a bit of a slow start this year, but the weather has been beautiful and the sun sets late, so let's have a session! The first session will tentatively be July 25th, at 7:00 PM. Please meet at the beach at the bottom of Tolmie Street (Locarno Beach). If you have a vehicle and are able to help transport boats, please post here. We will use the regular trip sign up tool this time, but make sure that you indicate whether or not you are bringing your own boat!