VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Colin Haley presentation: Patagonian Alpinism · Wednesday, November 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 13th, 7:00 pm
We are having a joint ACC/VOC presentation by Colin Haley (http://colinhaley.blogspot.ca/)
Patagonian Alpinism - One Year in the Life of an Addict
Colin will be talking about his climbing in general, but will be focusing mostly on climbing in Patagonia, and more specifically yet on the past year of climbing that he did down in the Chalten Massif.
Attendance by donation. (Suggested $5).
Where: IBLC 182
Time: 7 pm