VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Wenatchee R. Festival Whitewater Kayak Trip! · Fri. May. 20th - Mon. May. 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, May. 20th, 5:00 pm
End: Monday, May. 23rd, 11:59 pm
Now that we are well into spring and the snow is starting to melt - Its that perfect time to grab a kayak and head to the East Side of the Cascades where the rivers come alive with great Water levels and warm sunny weather... Some of the Best River Running and Playboat surfing is to be had! =)
Changed to From Similkameen River to Wenatchee Festival as that seems to be where the interest lies...