VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Remembrance Climbing Pilgrimage · Fri. Nov. 8th - Mon. Nov. 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Nov. 8th, 5:00 pm
End: Monday, Nov. 11th, 11:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Nov. 5th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Its that time of year we set aside some time to remember and what better way than by making a pilgrimage south to an amazing climbing destination. The past few years a group of VOC'ers have made the 10 hour journey to Smith Rocks national park in the persuit of sun, dry rock and adventure.
Join us as we once again head south to Oregon and the birthplace of modern american sport climbing.