VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brew Hut Trip #3 · Sat. Oct. 12th - Sun. Oct. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 12th, 7:00 am
End: Sunday, Oct. 13th, 8:00 pm
We didn't quite get the Brew work done last weekend, so we are going up again this weekend. We will be going up Saturday and coming down Sunday, which should give us plenty of time to do the work that needs doing. This is totally beginner friendly etc. We have stuff to haul up there, perhaps 30 lbs of wood and 30 lbs of tools.
You will need waterproof boots, the usual rain gear, though it seems like the weather might actually be nice.
We might discuss bringing snowshoes as the hole punching was annoying last weekend.
Projects: Fix door so it closes by itself. Install window trim inside of hut. Install window trim outside of hut. Move a couple of sheet metal panes that wereinstalled hastily last weekend. Caulking around windows, doors.
Feel free to email Roland if you think you might be good for this.