VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beverley Creek Trail Building · Sunday, October 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : Need more hands.
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Oct. 20th, 6:30 am
This trip will be spend doing trailwork on the Hanging Lake and / or Beverly Creek trails in the Callaghan valley.
This is a one-day (Sunday) or a two-day (Saturday to Sunday) trip. If you want to join for both days, please sign up for both trips. If you only want to come for Sunday, sign up here.
Trailwork includes bridge building and deadfall clearing. Dress for cold, wet and dirty bushwork.
Hanging Lake Trail info: http://www.ubc-voc.com/wiki/Gin_Peak
Beverley Creek Trail info: http://www.ubc-voc.com/wiki/Beverley_Creek
This trip is also posted on the BCMC Trip List.