VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Monthly Beach Barbeque! · Wednesday, June 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jun. 1st, 6:30 pm
The VOC monthly barbeque is a great place to have trip meetings, or talk about ideas and plans for the upcoming month, not to mention mess around on the beach!
We`re bringing the barbeque, so bring your own hamburgers, weiners, veggies and tofurkey along. (Beer too maybe but be wary of the authorities...)
Frisbee, hacky sac, slack lines are also encouraged.
We will be down at Spanish Banks/Locarno Beach at the parking lot at the base of Tolmie St, at 6:30 pm.