VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Hanging Lake Trail Building · Saturday, October 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 26th, 6:30 am
This trip will be spend doing trailwork on the Hanging Lake and / or Beverly Creek trails in the Callaghan valley.
This is a one-day (Saturday) or a two-day (Saturday to Sunday) trip. If you want to join for both days, please sign up for both trips. If you only want to come for Saturday, sign up here.
Trailwork includes bridge building and deadfall clearing. The weather will be warm and sunny for this. You won't have to work any harder than you want to. Of course this qualifies as a "work hike" for taking out gear.
Hanging Lake Trail info: http://www.ubc-voc.com/wiki/Gin_Peak
Beverley Creek Trail info: http://www.ubc-voc.com/wiki/Beverley_Creek
This trip is also posted on the BCMC Trip List.