VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Slideshow: Highlights from Five Months of Cycle Touring in Central America · Wednesday, January 22nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jan. 22nd, 7:00 pm
On January 2013 we set off on a five month adventure, cycling from Panama City to Belize City, passing through seven countries. Come to our slideshow to hear why we spent a night at a police station in El Salvador, wrecked our backs on a boat ride in Belize, almost drowned while learning to surf, drank up to three coconuts a day, ate many more mangoes than our stomachs could handle, slept in dingy sex hotels while getting addicted to Big Bang Theory, cycled through unbearable heat, were invited into locals' homes for dinner or a night, and much more...
7pm in room 235 in Henry Angus Building, UBC.