VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Daughter of Ice · Sat. Feb. 1st - Sun. Feb. 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 1st
End: Sunday, Feb. 2nd
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jan. 29th, 6:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: BUCH B218
Ice stoke is contagious. Sure signs include frequent thoughts of frozen or semi-frozen objects, longing to swing sharp things at these opjects and a desire to experience sensations that induce screaming and vomiting simultaneously. Unfortunately ice stoke is rampant amoungst the VOC and by now you are almost surely infected. In fact if you arnt already infected im sorry to say you will be by the end of this page.
See I told you.
Lucky for you the cure is here. Daughter of Ice, an intro to ice climbing. Beginners welcome. Sign up for a weekend of relief.
Check the Wiki for details.