VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Intuition Liners Buy Night · Thursday, January 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Jan. 23rd, 5:00 pm
End: Thursday, Jan. 23rd, 8:00 pm
As in past years, the VOC has had buy nights with Intuition and gotten great deals on closed-cell foam liner dead stock. These liners are warm, light, and generally fantastic for ski and mountaineering boots. This sale will be the dead stock - older models that they are trying to get rid of. Intuition has asked that we stagger our arrivals, please sign up on the wiki for a time slot.
Location: Intuition Shop, #101 1715 Cook Street