VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Annual Banquet and General Meeting · Wednesday, March 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 26th, 6:30 pm
It is almost that time of year again! On March 26th, we will be hosting the VOC's Annual Banquet and Year End Meeting. The event will start at 6:30 PM and run until 1:00 AM, and will be located at the Koerner's Ballroom, next to the Rose Garden (map). The agenda includes such exciting things as:
(1) Potluck! (Please bring some food to share with everyone, and own eating surfaces and utensils)
(2) Dance and a DJ
(3) Announcements of this year's Photo Contest Winners
(4) Presentation of submissions from this year's Video Contest
(5) Release of this year's journal
(6) Elections for exec positions (nominate yourself or others here)
(7) Socializing (alcohol sold at the venue- bring money!)
(8) and other general meeting business (year end finances, etc.)
This event will be a lot of fun and is a great chance for everyone from the club to get together. Come for a short time, or stay well into the night after midnight! Feel free to dress all fancy! This is a chance to dust off some of that fancier clothing you might have hiding, neglected in your closet (although for others, such fancy clothes may not be so neglected).
You can sign up for workhikes to help set-up/clean-up/serve beer (more details later) . If you have a SIR (Serving it Right) Certificate, and would like to serve beer, please sign up.