VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Annual Climbing (and other nonsense) Competition · Tuesday, March 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Mar. 18th, 6:00 pm
So you've been training hard in the gym all winter and can practically squeeze liquid out of plastic or maybe you havnt even done so much as a pull-up since the fall, either way the Anuall VOC climbing competition is a great way to kick off the climbing season. The competition will take place in the Norm Theater behind the screen on the club wall. Entry will be $5 to cover the cost of prizes and also enters you into the door prize raffle.
Come out for an evening of blood, sweat and tears and mostly fun, involving competition in the following categories:
Prizes will be given to the winners in each catagory as well as drawn at random as door prizes.
Please use the sign up tool so we have an idea what to expect in terms of numbers!