VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Photo Contest Judging · Thursday, February 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 13th, 6:00 pm
This year's photo contest judging is going to be held in the clubroom tomorrow night at 6pm. Everyone is welcome to come (even you submitted to the contest, we just ask that you not vote for yourself).
The photographs chosen as best overall entry will be given a full colour page in the 2013/2014 VOC Journal. Other categories will have prizes for first place, and acknowledgements for runners-up. All winners and runners up, as well as other notable mentions will replace the current pictures on the VOC homepage. The winners and prizes will be announced during the VOC Banquet.