VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Movie Night: Kayaking! · Wednesday, March 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : GO THE WINTER LONGHIKE PRETRIP!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 12th, 7:30 pm
Location: Hentry Angus 235
The spring is coming, which means (for most people) its time to go kayaking!
I have found some exciting videos of people pulling crazy playboating moves, hucking massive waterfalls and in general having a good time.
Come out an join us and get ready for an awesome paddling season!
something to watch while your waiting: