VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
To Phelix, to Ski! · Sat. Mar. 8th - Sun. Mar. 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : Bad weather and condition.
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 8th
End: Sunday, Mar. 9th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Mar. 5th, 6:15 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom or just outside
So, strangely enough, I have never been skiing at Phelix and I think this should change. Its also my birthday, so I figure I should go somewhere new.
This can be a beginner friendly trip, but if you are not a good skiier or a good sufferer, I think the way in could be a challenge, but totally doable.
What we do from the hut is dependent on weather/snow conditions.
Expect some funny songs :-) and maybe some cake.