VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Red Heather Beginner Ski Trip · Saturday, March 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 1st, 7:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Feb. 26th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Check out the new powder on VOC tele skis. I don't actually tele ski but I survival ski OK and I can teach that. Anybody who can actually tele ski is of course welcome. Take out Club gear, bring a lunch and some water. It's not too late in the year for winter to happen. My car has three empty seats, so if you want one, sign up. As in all this beginner-friendly stuff, we won't leave you behind to die!