VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Climbing Skaha with the VOCO + VOC + Wine · Fri. Apr. 25th - Sun. Apr. 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : Post-poned for the fall on account of most of the attendants making it to Skaha this present weekend. Seems there was a bit of a shuffle of plans with the Smith Rocks groups. If you still want to come up to skaha next weekend, I'll still be there.
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 25th, 5:00 pm
End: Sunday, Apr. 27th, 8:00 pm
Rocks | Rafts | Wine | Bikes
A whole weekend of shenanigans is being arranged to encourage collegial fraternization between our two lovely campuses. The plan is to meet at Skaha on Friday night and pitch tents.
Saturday, we'll climb our little hearts out. Hopefully try 'belaying' someone from another campus. When are nalgenes are empty, we'll hop on our bikes and begin touring the local wineries. Wine tasting sounds like it should be free. It's not.
Then back to the tents for campfire and box wine (of good price, BYOB).
Sunday allows for another morning of climbing and maybe some lake exploration if the weather allows.
A raft of your own creation (optional)