VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Straight Outa Squampton: April 11 - 13/17 [ climbing ] · Fri. Apr. 11th - Sun. Apr. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 11th
End: Sunday, Apr. 13th
Pre-trip meeting location: message boards
Let's organize the weekend Squamish faff using the trip calander to maximize efficiency for all parties. Hopefully this can be more of a 'live' update then the message boards and not so complicated as wiki-editing.
We have a dedicated message board thread we can use for details or questions.
Interested = I might want to go this weekend depending on the weather
Commtted = I really really want to go and am looking for a way to get there or for people to join my car
Going = I found a car/ filled my car and we are going!
Include in your sign-up message
- Date you want to leave / return
L: 11th pm, R: 13th pm
- Type or area of climbing you are interested in.
- What gear can you bring?
None = no harness, no shoes, halp!
Self = harness, shoes, belay device
Top = Self + top-rope set-up (including a rope)
Sport = TR + set of quick draws for sport climbing
Trad = Traditional climbing rack
- Are you looking for a partner? What should a partner know to do?
If you have any more notes or things you want to mention just post to the message boards!
Once you have a car ride organized just mark yourself as Going!