VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Phelix getting out and about, beginner/variety · Fri. May. 2nd - Mon. May. 5th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, May. 2nd
End: Monday, May. 5th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Apr. 23rd
I think exams should be done for everyone so lets celebrate At the best hut we have!
come this weekend/potentially longer rain or shine, skis, snowshoes, boots whatever!
I don't know what the weather will permit but I want to say rain or shine! We can go, be active and explore, drink and plan summer conquests!
thats to for now, join in!
pre trip...probably just the Bbq