VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
WORKHIKE - help building the Harrison Outhouse · Sun. Apr. 27th - Fri. May. 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Apr. 27th, 11:00 am
End: Friday, May. 16th
Do you like the VOC and want to give something back?
Do you enjoy renting out free gear and want to keep doing so (workhikes are required for rental)?
Is it difficult for you to take the time to come to a longer workhike trip?
Help building the Harrison Hut Outhouse. This workhike opportunity will take place in Rolands backyard and he has already started. Just contact him and coordinate times with him. There are many days and many different tasks so plenty of space for all of you.
This is the prefect opportunity for everyone who wants to help the club, wants to keep renting gear, wasn't able to find a workhike yet.