VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner-friendly Meager Creek Hotspring trip · Sat. Jun. 14th - Sun. Jun. 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jun. 14th
End: Sunday, Jun. 15th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jun. 11th, 5:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Kits beach at the entrance to the pool
We'll celebrate this years fathers day (=men day) with a trip to the hot springs.
Germany, Men's Day is celebrated on Ascension Day which sadly is no stat holiday in Canada. Therefore, we'll celebrate a fusion event by doing the traditional hike on Canadian's Fathers Day.
To break tradition, this trip welcomes everyone, ladies and guys, since we're inclusive at the VOC :) Description of the tradition can be found on the message board.
The trip is beginner friendly. We'll hike the new VOC trail, spend the night in the springs, have drinks, games and possibly partying.