VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mountaineering Camp @Cathedral Park · Sat. Aug. 30th - Mon. Sep. 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : stoke was low and everyone plan their own thing
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 30th
End: Monday, Sep. 1st
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Aug. 27th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Buchannan B313
The annual mountaineering camp is a largely self-organized trip where experienced participants from groups to pursue objectives of their choice.
We'll be camping at the same area and re-group for the evening social gatherings.
Cathedral park offers objectives for all levels of knowledge ranging from hiking to alpine climbing.
A short trip report can be found in the VOC journal 2013/2014.
The pre-trip meeting will be on Wednesday, 27th of August at 6pm in Buch B313