VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Tricouni Sunday daytrip - trip changed · Sunday, June 29th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning: This is a tentative trip : Low interest
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Jun. 29th
End: Sunday, Jun. 29th
Pre-trip meeting location: Email - trip changed to a daytrip
Tricouni is one of my all time favorite scrambles, I did it 6 years ago, awesome terrain and views! Short daytrip. Saturday night car camping bring a 6 pack. And Ashlu second day! Read about it in the scrambles book, it's close to Tricouni, three star rated by Matt gunn, a very long day and speed is required to complete in one day.
This is an intermediate trip, advanced scramblers are also allowed. Must be confident enough to complete Ashlu in 14 hours. Ice axe skills required.