VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Level 1 Sea Kayak Skills course · Mon. Jun. 27th - Tue. Jun. 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Jun. 27th, 9:00 am
End: Tuesday, Jun. 28th, 3:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Jun. 21st, 5:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: At the Jericho Sailing Centre
We are meeting at 9am at Ecomarine at Jericho both Monday, June 27th and Tuesday, June 28th for two full days of kayak learning and fun!!!