VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Phelix Work Hike #2 · Sat. Jul. 23rd - Sun. Jul. 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 23rd, 6:29 am
End: Sunday, Jul. 24th, 4:29 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jul. 20th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club Room
After a successful recon mission up to the hut, we need to return to install some windows. We're going to need at least a few 'I can carry pretty insane loads' type people to haul in the four windows that we'll be replacing and we need plenty of other people to help remove the old windows and install the new ones.
The trip is beginner friendly and you do not need to possess any actual handyman skills, even if you've never held a hammer before, we'll find something for you to do.
This will be a great opportunity for people to get to see what the Brian Waddington Hut looks like when it's not buried under several meters of snow (it's pretty).