VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Glacier school G1 · Sat. Sep. 6th - Sun. Sep. 7th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 6th
End: Sunday, Sep. 7th
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Sep. 2nd, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: BUCH B313
Lots of information on glacier school can be found here on the wiki: http://www.ubc-voc.com/wiki/Glacier_school_2014
At glacier school 1 you will learn what is described in this info booklet.
Spaces are limited and distributed according to the order in which people signed up as committed. The committed sign up for G1 opens on Wednesday September 4 at 10am.
There is a mandatory pre-trip meeting: Tue. Sept. 2 in Buch B313.