VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Wedgemount glacier exploring and weart day 2 - Intermediate · Sat. Jul. 5th - Sun. Jul. 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 5th
End: Sunday, Jul. 6th, 6:00 pm
Last year jun 29,30 weekend sam, yuri, andrew and i, possibly others i forget scrambled weart it was awesome. snow slope scrambling then a scree section to the top.
Looking to do it again hopefully all the snow hasnt melted. And looking for g1/g2 graduates to explore the wedgemount glacier on Saturday.
I will be staying in whistler after the trip and spending two days doing russet lake and whirlwind monday tuesday.
If you want to do cook instead or parkhust/rethel that is fine too
I am not qualified to take responsibility for your safety you determine what you are comfortable doing.