VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Castle Towers, beginner friendly epicness! · Sat. Jul. 5th - Sun. Jul. 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 5th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Jul. 6th, 9:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Jul. 3rd, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club room or there abouts
Castle Towers is one of the many dramatic mountains in Garibaldi park. It lies beyond the Tusk and Panorama ridge and should make for a great weekend! This trip is probably a bit more gruelling than the average beginner friendly trip but hopefully not by too much. Anyone with a little backpacking and scrambling experience should get along fine and plenty helpful encouragement should be on hand as needed. Two adventure filled days should have us back to the cars fully satisfied with our achievements. The weather looks a little interesting but might well be ok, in any case we can work with what we get and do what we can.