VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Summer solstice sunrise ski Seymour / Summer solstice sunset ski Strachan · Tuesday, June 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning: This is a tentative trip : Good weather dependent.
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jun. 21st
End: Tuesday, Jun. 21st
Pre-trip meeting location: none
Please see details in the Message Board posting.
We'll meet at 0245 hrs SHARP at the yellow gate located on the right hand side, 100m past the "Km 0" marker on the road up Mt Seymour. Carpool from there.
Sunset ski will depend on when people want to head up in the evening.