VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Phelix Scrambling- Beginners welcome! · Sat. Aug. 2nd - Mon. Aug. 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 2nd
End: Monday, Aug. 4th
Pre-trip meeting location: e-mail
Due to large demand for the Tantalus trip, a second trip going scrambling to Phelix is being organized! The goal is to drive up Saturday morning and hike to the hut Saturday. The hut is already booked and full, and therefore we will be camping in tents. Once there, there are many options for scrambling, including peaks such as Aragorn and Gandolff. Please e-mail me if you are interested in joining, but be warned that we are very vehicle limited at the moment.