VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Last-Minute Beginner-Friendly Friendly-Beginner Overnighter to Granite Falls · Sat. Aug. 9th - Sun. Aug. 10th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 9th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Aug. 10th, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Email faff
UPDATE: This was originally the "Beginner-Friendly Trip to Garibaldi Lake/Panorama Ridge". After consulting with everyone on the "interested" list, we have agreed to change the plan due to various factors such as possible overwhelming traffic on the sea-to-sky of Squamish Music Fest goers. This new plan for the weekend is final. If you still want to sign up last-minute, you are still welcome up til the deadline!
Beginner-Friendly: If you've never overnight camped before, that is fine, and we'll likely be able to find a tent space for you. If you've never kayaked before, please wait for Cora's Indian Arm trip in September as that will be more organized.
Cost: ~$50 each if we are all in double kayaks
Major stokage, it's gonna be a gorgeous weekend on the Indian Arm!