VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC slideshow: Traversing North Garibaldi Park on skis · Wednesday, November 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 12th, 6:30 pm
Annie Maurer, Cassandra Elphinstone, Frank Zimmermann, Jens Vent-Schmidt, Jeremy Leal and Sam McKoy went on a 7 day traverse from Mt. Currie, over the Spearhead towards the McBride and then out via the northern leg of the Tuwasus horseshoe.
Some of them will show some pictures and share their adventure.Here is their trip report to give you an idea.
Where: BUCH A202