VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
MEC Clubs Night · Tuesday, November 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Nov. 4th, 7:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Nov. 4th, 9:00 pm
Come to the Vancouver Mountain Equipment Co-op for Clubs Night! Here you will be able to get a 10% discount on any regular priced item in the store and be eligible for some raffle prize items. You will have to sign in at a table in order to get a stamp confirming that you are a VOC member.
They're on it when it comes to trying to game the discount night, so you can't return an item only to buy it at discount, or stack discounts due to other deals. Blundstones also aren't covered. Dang.
Sign up as committed so we can let MEC know how busy they should expect to be, and we'll se you there!