VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Squamish River Fishing Trip!! · Saturday, October 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 4th, 8:30 am
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Oct. 1st, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: BUCH B302
We plan on heading up to the beautiful Squamish River for a day trip on Oct 4 for some early salmon. I am aware that Long Hike will be going on the same weekend but we want to get out on the water for people to get some experience before the salmon run really heats up. We will have some spare equipment but I encourage anyone who has a fishing rod to bring it and we will try to set up a good rig for it.
EVERYONE ON THE TRIP IS REQUIRED TO HAVE A FISHING LICENSE. YOU CAN GET IT AT THE LINK BELOW OR A LOCAL FISHING SHOP.
Hope we can get some people on the water!!