VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Climbing Movie Night Double Feature - Wide Boyz II and King Lines · Wednesday, October 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Oct. 15th, 7:00 pm
Climbing movie night double feature!!!!
Like Chris Sharma? Like Chris Sharma climbing trad and plugging cams? Like Chris Sharma doing huge dynos while deep water soloing? Then King Lines is the movie for you! King Lines is one of my favourite climbing movies. It's one of the most beautifully shot climbing films I've ever seen. Check out the trailer here.
Over the summer of 2013, the Wide Boyz turned their attention to thin cracks and made a trip to Squamish in search of Cobra Crack, arguably the hardest finger crack in the world. The story of their trip, along with a history of the Cobra Crack, was captured in Wide Boyz II: Slender Gentleman. Watch the trailer here.
We'll start King Lines at 7:00pm and Wide Boyz II at 8:00pm. I'm going to ask everyone everyone to chip in $1 or $2 (depending on turn out) to help pay for Wide Boyz II. We'll be in Buchanan A202.