VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Thanksgiving climbing at Skaha · Sat. Oct. 11th - Mon. Oct. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 11th
End: Monday, Oct. 13th
Pre-trip meeting location: Email faff, I work all weekday evenings
This is for all the climbers who were hoping for some dry Thanksgiving climbing, but can't make it as far as Smith Rocks due to time or other constraints.
Like the Smith trip, it's non-instructional, and loosely organized- the purpose of this page is mostly to drum up interest, decide a destination, and help find people rides and climbing partners.
Possible destinations include Vantage and Leavenworth, mabye also Skaha as the forecast there is improving.
No pre-trip unless someone else wants to hold one on my behalf; my free time does not currently coincide with the free time of most people.
Signup and post on the message board with your ideas and preferences!