VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Saturday Seymour Beginner Friendly day trip · Saturday, November 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 1st, 7:00 am
Drive up to parking lot. Hike for a few hours. Might get to the top of peak #3. Might get scenery. Will get exercise. Not too much, though.
My car will have at least 2 spaces, and anybody else with a car is of course welcome to bring it. But maybe this student-run Club is short of rides, and has to stay home and watch movies or go to the indoor climbing gymn.
If you want a ride with me, let me know asap before somebody else gets the rides.
No pre-trip meeting; if you have any questions, or you want a ride, email me [email protected]
Things you should bring: A jacket. A sweater. Boots of some sort. A lunch. Something to drink. Optionally, all the other stuff that shows up on various lists.