VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
The Aviary Logistics Meeting · Tuesday, January 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jan. 13th, 6:30 pm
With the opening of The Aviary fast approaching, I’d like to have a public info/discussion session where we can go over some of the details of how the wall will be run. I’ll go over the results of the survey I’ve conducted, and present my thoughts on some of the following points:
Membership pricing structure
We’ll also go over more general concerns, get feedback and suggestions from everybody, and start up the stoke for what is going to be an EPIC facility!
Location: Buchanan D213