VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Annual Banquet and General Meeting · Wednesday, March 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 25th, 6:30 pm
Many Details are TBD, but somethings that will likely happen are:
1) Potluck! (Please bring some food to share with everyone, and own eating surfaces and utensils)
(2) Dance and a DJ
(3) Announcements of this year's Photo Contest Winners
(4) Release of this year's journal
(5) Elections for exec positions (nominate yourself or others here)
(6) Socializing (alcohol sold at the venue- bring money!)
(7) and other general meeting business (year end finances, etc.)