VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Creeeeek Climbing · Fri. Feb. 13th - Sun. Feb. 22nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Feb. 13th
End: Sunday, Feb. 22nd
Pre-trip meeting location: None
I like skiing; I really do. But I miss climbing more it seems.
So in an effort to kick start the season early I'm keen to head down to Indian Creek for an epic week of warm stellar climbing on beautiful splitter craaacks.
This trip will take place during reading week between Feb 13th-22nd and you'll need to be self sufficient in terms of belaying and lead climbing (or at least find yourself a willing rope-gun). Note it's all Trad climbing at the creek.
Driving seems to be the best/cheapest option, probably split between two days each way would make it manageable.
Spaces limited by the number of cars provided by you wonderful people.