VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Whistler Telemark Festival - March 1 · Sunday, March 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Mar. 1st
this trip is to help organize rides and coordinate the VOCers who would like to go to the festival!
Put it on your calendar!
Whistler Telemark Festival - March 1
It is still being organized, so more info will come later - but the main place to look is bctelemark.com.
As in past years, it will include:
- discounted lift tickets
- free clinic session with CANSI instructors (or just skiing with a whole posse of telemarkers)
- dual slalom race course
- mass tele drop
- various competitions (maybe old-time gear/costumes this year?)
- apres party at the Whistler brewpub
Note there is also a major telemark festival at SilverStar (March 27-29) including the National Telemark Championships (races that everyone can enter).