VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Trail Running in Pacific Spirit Park (V. Beginner Friendly) · Sunday, January 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Jan. 18th, 8:00 am
Pre-trip meeting location: Via email
I'm one of those people that likes to set New years resolutions and tick off a long list of things I would like to accomplish in the year. Running is one of those things this year.
I'm going to go Trail Running in Pacific Spirit Park which I hear is beautiful. All are welcome of all paces and experience levels, we will find a way to make it work.
I have little experience in trail running except for what I've read about so I figured PSP might be a good safe place to start before tackling the North Shores. If any more experienced runners would like to join I would be super appreciative of any tips and hints, one way or another I'll have to find out a lot for myself.