VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Trip to Elfin · Sat. Jan. 24th - Sun. Jan. 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 24th
End: Sunday, Jan. 25th
Pre-trip meeting location: By e-mail at this time
Dmitri and I are thinking of heading to Elfin this weekend, and we will both be on snowshoes. Beginner snowshoers and skiiers are welcome to join! Please sign up as interested, and I will e-mail with details. If there are many people interested, then we will plan to meet in person. We will head up Saturday, and coem back Sunday not too late.
CANCELLED due to bad weather (lots of rain, high freezing level, etc.)