VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC clothing Swap · Tuesday, February 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Feb. 3rd, 7:00 pm
Do you have extra clothes that you never wear? Do you need some fresh clothes to brighten your waredrobe? Do you just want to sit around and drink some wine?
A clothing swap is an event wear people can bring some of those extra unused clothes and trade them for others. You can bring normal clothes, formal clothes, outdoor clothes, whatever...
At the end of the night all clothes that are left over will be donated (or you can take yours back home).
This is a laid back and fun. So bring your self, bring some clothes (if you want) and bring something to drink!
Come by my house anytime after 7pm. See you there!
Note: most of the time this is a bit of a girl thing, but Skyler is bringing his clothes, so guys, youre welcome to come too.