VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Complete the VOC songbook in a month? Be part of the team! · Wed. Apr. 1st - Thu. Apr. 30th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Apr. 1st, 7:00 pm
End: Thursday, Apr. 30th, 11:59 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Apr. 1st, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: VOC Clubroom
Clemens Adolphs and I are calling for a meeting for passionate individuals who are keen to contribute time to making the new VOC songbook a reality. Final draft by the end of April. (Not joking!)
Latest songbook was published in 1999: http://www.ubc-voc.com/mediawiki/images/c/c5/1999_VOC_Songbook.pdf
If you're interested to help out in any way at all, please meet at the clubroom on Wednesday, April 1, 6pm (or find a representative if you can't make it). We'll update this page and the message board once we've figured out exactly what and how much work is needed.
Note: Helping out will count as a workhike towards renting gear.