VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Patagonia Clubs Night - 20 to 40% off · Thursday, April 30th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Apr. 30th, 7:00 pm
End: Thursday, Apr. 30th, 9:00 pm
The Patagonia Store in Vancouver is inviting us for a special 'Clubs Night' on Thursday April 30th 7 - 9 pm at their new store in Kits (1994 West 4th Avenue).
As a VOC member you'll get 20% off the store or 30% off if you're also a student.
There will be free food (courtesy of Patagonia) and beer by donation ; ) The raffle tickets and beer money will all go to the Squamish Access Society so you can have a brew and support the climbing community. Also in the raffle a few individuals will win 40% off vouchers.
Sign up as committed on the trip agenda so that we have an idea of how many people are coming and to get in.
See you all there!