VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Uber beginner friendly; super easy climbing in Squamish! · Sunday, April 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Apr. 26th, 8:30 am
Pre-trip meeting location: Email faff
Note - this trip is weather dependent. The forecast at the moment is rain, if it is still rain later on in the week, I'll cancel the trip.
I've been out of action with a knee injury for about a year now, but I had a go at climbing the other day and it was mostly OK!
I'm therefore organizing a super easy day of climbing in Squamish this Sunday. This is beginner friendly, although it would be good to have some experienced people too, so the people-setting-up-top-ropes/people-climbing-on-top-ropes ratio is in a good spot.
It will hopefully be a pretty laidback day, we can leave Vancouver at reasonable time, and I will probably stop climbing in the early afternoon and read a book in the shade. If you haven't done much climbing before, or you are just in the mood for a relaxed day, sign up now!