VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Day Hike to Mount Fromme · Thursday, May 7th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, May. 7th, 8:30 am
Pre-trip meeting location: email
It will be Mount Fromme! Anyone wanting to join last minute - we will be meeting at Waterfront station at 9:00am.
I randomly have Thursday off and it looks like it’s going to be a really nice day – a perfect day for a hike!
A local transit accessible hike is the plan. I was thinking Mount Fromme or Deep Cove to Lynn valley. If anyone interested has a car/an idea of a different destination then this may change. We can organize through email to firm up a place and meeting time for those who are interested.
This will be beginner friendly – all you need is water (2L), lunch, snacks, and hiking boots